In the framework of the annual Europe Day celebrations, the European Union Border Assistance Mission to Moldova and Ukraine (EUBAM) is pleased to launch ‘Borderlands’ photo competition among the residents of Mohyliv-Podilskyi and neighbouring districts.
- People at the border
- Border landscapes
- Work of border agencies
Please be aware that taking pictures at the BCPs is prohibited.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- Each participant can submit up to 5 photos per topic, which can be comprised of individual photos or a photos series.
- The total number of photos submitted cannot therefore exceed 15
- Participation is free, there are no age limits
- Both amateur and professional photographers are welcome to participate
- The photos should be submitted via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org by 1 May 2016. The title of the photo, first and last name of the photographer, contact telephone and postal address must be indicated in the body of the message
- Photos submitted should meet the following requirements:
- Files format: JPG, JPEG
- Image size: the image should be printable in A4 or A3 formats
- Image resolution: 200-300 dpi
- File size: maximum 5MB
- A jury composed of representatives of the City Council and EUBAM staff members will select the 3 winners. No appeal on the organization or on the results of the competition will be accepted. The jury’s decision will be final
- Prizes (digital photo cameras) will be awarded to the three best photographers. All participants of the exhibition will receive diplomas of participation
- EUBAM has the right to use the photos, submitted in the framework of the photo competition, for non-commercial purposes (publication in booklets, catalogues, calendars, websites, etc.) or any other purposes without notifying and/or compensating the photographer
- EXHIBITION: a selection of 20 best photos submitted for the competition will be showcased at an exhibition held on 16 – 21 May 2016
- EUBAM can not be held responsible for force majeure, should the competition be modified or cancelled
Submission of an entry assumes the acceptance of all terms and conditions of the competition.
Deadline for submission of photos: 1 May 2016
Informing the participants via e-mail about jury’s decision: 8 May 2016
Opening of the exhibition and awarding the winners: 16 – 21 May 2016
For more information please contact Mr Dusan Ruman, Head of Field Office Otaci, tel.: +38 050 546 31 25, e-mail: email@example.com