Expiration Date17.08.2015 Active Closed
IFB No. : UA20-2015-160 (Supply and delivery of Vehicles for European Union Border Assistance Mission for Moldova and Ukraine)
Bid Bulletin No.2
Date: August 12, 2015
According to Bid Bulletin No. 2, the following are additional information and modifications for the bidder. This shall form an integral part of the Bidding Documents for Supply and Delivery of Vehicles for European Union Border Assistance Mission for Moldova and Ukraine #UA20-2015-160.
1. Tender duration is extended. The Bids must be submitted to e-mail email@example.com, or personally, or mailed to IOM in a sealed envelopeto the address: 13, Zatyshna str., Odesa, 65012, Ukraine by 18:00 (EEST) Monday, 17 August 2015. Late bids shall be rejected. The subject line should contain the information with reference number UA20-2015-160 and name of the bidder. In case of submission within established deadline of the Bid by abovementioned e-mail, it is also mandatory required to send original bid in a sealed envelope to the address: 13, Zatyshna str., Odesa, 65012, Ukraine (att. Procurement unit).
The International Organization for Migration (IOM) is an intergovernmental organization established in 1951 and is committed to the principle that humane and orderly migration benefits both migrants and society.
In the framework of European Union Border Assistance Mission for Moldova and Ukraine (EUBAM Mission) the IOM Bids Evaluation and Awards Committee (“BEAC”) now invites interested Bidders to submit “Bid” for the supply and delivery of Vehicles. All details can be found in the Bidding document.
Interested Bidders address questions related to Bidding Documents and / or Technical Specifications to the BEAC by email: firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 10 (ten) working days prior to the deadline for the submission of bids.
Bids shall be valid for a period of thirty calendar days (30 calendar days) after submission of Bids and must be accompanied by a Bid Security equivalent to not less than ten (10) percent of the Bidders Total Bid Price in the form of bank guarantee from a reputable commercial banking institution and shall be delivered to the BEAC at 13, Zatyshna str., Odesa, 65012, Ukraine (att. Mr. Sergiy Kushchak) by 18:00 on 12 August 2015. Late bids shall be rejected.
The Bidder submits following information and documents together with the original of bid:
- Company Profile (including the names of owners, key officers, technical personnel);
- Bid Security equivalent (in the form of bank guarantee from a reputable commercial banking institution);
- Certificate of Registration from government agency in Ukraine or abroad;
- Valid Government Permits/Licenses, confirmations of Tax Identification Number and local taxes, including value-added tax, issued by respective government agencies in Ukraine or abroad;
- Certificates from the Principals (e.g. Manufacturer’s Authorization, Certificate of Exclusive Distributorship, any certificate for the purpose, indicating name, complete address and contact details);
- Quality Standard Certificates;
- List of Offices/Distribution Centers/Service Centers;
- List of main contracts entered by the Company into for the last 5 years and customers’ references;
- In case the Bidder is going to assign any subcontractors for manufacture services, the Bidder should provide full scope of documents confirming capacities of the subcontractor, including a) Company Profile, b) Certificate of Registration from government agency in Ukraine or abroad; с) Valid Government Permits/Licenses, including confirmations of Tax Identification Number and local taxes, including value-added tax, issued by respective government agency in Ukraine or abroad; d) Certificates from the Principals (e.g. Manufacturer’s Authorization, Certificate of Exclusive Distributorship, any certificate for the purpose, indicating name, complete address and contact details); e) Quality Standard Certificates; f) List of Offices/Distribution Centers/Service Centers; g) List of main contracts entered by the Company into for the last 5 years and customers’ references.
It also needs to be noted that prices for Vehicles are quoted in US Dollars and stated in the bid on DAP Kyiv, Ukraine without VAT and customs duties in Ukraine.
IOM reserves the right to accept or reject any bids, and to cancel the procurement process and reject all bids at any time prior to award of Contract, without obligation to inform the affected Bidder/s of the ground for IOM action.
Who we are?
The European Union Border Assistance Mission to Moldova and Ukraine (EUBAM) was launched in 2005. The legal basis for EUBAM is the Memorandum of Understanding signed by the European Commission and the Governments of Moldova and Ukraine on 7 October 2005.
The current Mission’s mandate is valid until 30 November 2023.
EUBAM promotes border control, customs and trade norms and practices that meet European Union standards, and serve the needs of its two partner countries.
What we do?
The Mission works with Moldova and Ukraine to harmonise border control, and customs and trade standards and procedures with those in EU Member States. It helps to improve cross-border cooperation between the border guard and customs agencies and other law enforcement bodies and to facilitate international coordinated cooperation. EUBAM assists Moldova and Ukraine to fulfil the obligations of the Deep and Comprehensive Free Trade Area (DCFTA), which both countries signed as part of their Association Agreements with the EU. It also contributes to the peaceful settlement of the Transnistrian conflict through confidence building measures and as a monitoring presence at the Transnistrian segment of the Moldova-Ukraine border.
Where we work?
The Republic of Moldova-Ukraine state border is 1,222 km long, consisting of 955 km of “green” (land) border and 267 km of “blue” (river) border.
The Mission is headquartered in Odesa (Ukraine) with two country offices (in Chisinau – the Republic of Moldova and in Odesa – Ukraine) and six field offices in its area of operation – three on the Moldovan side of the common border and three on the Ukrainian side.
There are 67 border crossing points along the Moldovan-Ukrainian border, including 25 at the central (Transnistrian) segment.
The administrative boundary line between the two banks of the Nistru river is 411 km long. Nine customs posts are located along it, within which MDCS representatives perform the customs control duties, supported by MoIA representatives. Six BMA subdivisions, in which foreigners can voluntarily register or de-register, are also located on the boundary line.