Expiration Date28.09.2015 Active Closed
Project: European Union Border Assistance Mission for Moldova and Ukraine
RFQ No. : UA20-2015-167 (Supply of server equipment for European Union Border Assistance Mission for Moldova and Ukraine)
Bid Bulletin No.2
Date: September 25, 2015
Responses and comments to general and technical requirements with regard to the RFQ UA20-2015-167
1. It is stated in the Request for quotation “Warranty: NBD, 3 years (on-site)”. What does it mean: “time for response NDB” or “time when the problem shall be fixed NBD”?
It means that the problem shall be fixed at the customer’s site on the next business day after the call to the customer service.
Who we are?
The European Union Border Assistance Mission to Moldova and Ukraine (EUBAM) works in the Republic of Moldova and Ukraine to:
– Promote European Union border management standards and procedures for a quicker crossing of people and goods;
-Enhance the professional capacities of the Moldovan and Ukrainian Customs and Border Authorities;
-Assist Moldovan and Ukrainian authorities in combating cross-border crime more efficiently;
-Act as a catalyst and bring together key stakeholders to strengthen cross-border cooperation between the border authorities and law enforcement agencies;
-Contribute to the peaceful settlement of the Transnistrian conflict.
What we do?
We are at the border between the Republic of Moldova and Ukraine to:
- Promote European border management standards and procedures for a quicker crossing of people and goods;
- Enhance the professional capacities of the Moldovan and Ukrainian Customs and Border Authorities;
- Assist our Moldovan and Ukrainian partners in combating cross-border crime more efficiently;
- Act as a catalyst and bring together key stakeholders to strengthen cross-border cooperation between border authorities and law enforcement agencies;
- Contribute to the peaceful settlement of the Transnistrian conflict.
Where we work?
The Mission is headquartered in Odesa, Ukraine and in addition, has two country offices (Chisinau, Moldova and Odesa, Ukraine) and key working locations on the border.
The Moldovan-Ukrainian state border is 1222 km long, of which 955 km is the “green” (land) border, and 267 km is the “blue” (river) border.
There are 67 official crossing points on the Moldovan-Ukrainian border, including international, interstate and local ones, 25 of which are located on the central (Transnistrian) segment.
The length of the Administrative Line between the two banks of the Nistru/Dniester is 411 km. There are 9 customs posts along the Line, where representatives of the Customs Service of the Republic of Moldova conduct customs control with the support of the Ministry of Internal Affairs representatives. There are also 6 subdivisions of the Bureau for Migration and Refugees, where foreigners can voluntarily register or deregister.