Application deadline26.07.2015 Active Closed
General Functions: Under the guidance and direct supervision of Head of Field Office Kotovsk and under overall supervision of Chief of Administration the incumbent contributes to a smooth operation of the European Union Border Assistance Mission in Ukraine. The employee assists in the effective and efficient management of the project through a range of actions, including driving and administrative support management.
- Secondary school diploma or equivalent;
- Valid driver’s license of at least category B (validity expiration date is a must);
- Five (5) years’ work experience as a driver (recommendations required);
- Experience of work for international organizations is an asset;
- Excellent knowledge of applicable Traffic Rules of Ukraine;
- Skills in minor and emergency vehicle repair;
- Safe driving record;
- Fluency in Ukrainian and Russian; knowledge of spoken English is a mandatory requirement;
- Basic knowledge of office software (MS Word/Excel/Outlook/Internet Explorer) is an asset.
Appointment is subject to funding confirmation. Send your CV and cover letter in English to:
Please, indicate the position you are applying for in the subject line of your message.
Closing date for applications is 26 July 2015; however, interested candidates are strongly encouraged to apply sooner.
Only pre-selected candidates will be contacted for interview.