Application deadline11.02.2018 Active Closed
UNHCR Ukraine invites all interested organizations to submit their proposals for the new Project “Community Empowerment and Social Assistance to Refugees and Asylum-seekers” to be implemented in Odesa and Odesa oblast during the period of April-December 2018.
Following activities are envisioned within the Project:
- Support to access primary health care services;
- Material support and counselling to the vulnerable persons of concern;
- Social and psychological counselling for refugees and asylum seekers with psychosocial needs;
- Support to access education and learning for children and adults;
- Assistance with integration in Ukraine, including provision of language classes and computer literacy;
- Support community groups in building their capacities to address their protection risks.
For more details please refer to the Call of Expression of Interest #CEIUKR20180001. Submission deadline is 11 February 2018. Mandatory documents to be submitted: concept note, project budget and suggested staffing list.
PLEASE, NOTE THAT SUBMISSION OF THE PROPOSAL CAN BE DONE ONLY THROUGH UNHCR PARTNER PORTAL (https://partner.unhcr.org). In order to register at the Portal, please follow the instruction provided.
Should you have additional questions with regard to the Call and concept note submission, please address UNHCR Programme Unit at email@example.com.